Friday, March 15, 2013

Is there any easier method to convert the 2D floor plan to 3D plan to make a virtual tour of the building?

Q. I wish to know, Any specific method or software available online. And can you please tell me How many hours it will take to convert a 2D floor plan to 3D virtual tour plan for an ordinary apartment.

A. Download Google Sketch Up, which is free of charge. To create an apartment in 3D, it will take you perhaps an hour, including the time to get coffee twice.

What is a 3d desgin program better than google sketchup( im thinking there are millions)?
Q. google sketch up gives me massive random errors and the blue screen of death, it is also laggy on my new gaming computer (wtf?) i need something as easy to use thats actually good

A. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Blender 3d is a good free 3d modeling/animation program.

What's a good program to draw 3d stuff?
Q. Like no google sketch up. I want something easy so I could like design a room with like walls and furniture and etc.

A. As Matt said, CAD and alot of Autodesk programs are fantastic, they are expensive, but are free for students!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment