Monday, March 4, 2013

How do I embed my Google Sketch-Up drawings into a html website?

Q. I want my website to have a window displaying my sketch-up module that the user can click and drag to rotate the object and scroll up and down to zoom in. I am not sure if this is possible but it would be great if it was.

A. well, it's possible because Google does it for model objects in the external Warehouse application.

There are high-end applications which do this for sophisticated 3D environments created in 3DS Max, Maya, C4D, etc.

But your best bet is probably creating QuickTimeVR objects you can embed on your webpage. You'll just need to export multiple still-image views of your SketchUp model(s) to create the interactive VR panorama.

What is the best program to use when starting 3d graphic design?
Q. Hey, I want to get started in 3d graphic design and I would like to know what the best program to use is. I know that there's Blender, but it seems to be not just designing since you need Python code to run it. (Don't even mention using Blender please. I know all about it and it is not what I want) I don't want to use Python. I just want an open-source program just for 3d graphic design.

A. google sketch up?

what is kmz file in google 3d warehouse?
Q. I a 3d modeler in google sketch-up but i don't know what is KMZ file in google 3d warehouse and its use---plz help?

A. *.kmz is the native file format for Google Earth. A *.kmz file generated by Google SketchUp (as you've found in 3D Warehouse) is a compressed archive file containing *.kml (the "Keyhole Markup Language" - the primary file format for sharable geospatial data in Earth) and a COLLADA (*.dae) file containing a 3D model.

COLLADA is an open 3D asset exchange popularized by Sony Interactive and managed by the Khronos Group. For more information about COLLADA, check out http://www.collada.org




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment