Monday, April 1, 2013

What does it mean when a small area of a mole that I've at for at least 3 turns slightly darker?

Q. I used to have a mole that was somewhat shaped like a heart. But now that spot is being filled so now the mole looks more like a circle/oval. Is a possible for a part of a mole to go from lightish to dark(matching the rest of the mole) in a month with out it being a problem?
Actually, looking at it again. It looks either the same, or even slightly smaller.

A. Run, do not walk, to your doctor. This is likely to be a sign of some form of skin cancer. I'm not a doctor qualified to give medical advice but I am about to undergo my 4th operation for skin cancer. Do not delay even one more day is my advace as a layman.

How do you make a manga guy without circles or anything like that?
Q. I want to draw a guy without circles or anything like that when you start with it. I know how to draw girls without circles, ovals, etc. and erasing them all like that. i want to do the same thing to the guys as well. How do i do that? Can you guys help? Thanks!

A. just try getting their pose with gesture drawings and draw on the clothes

gesture: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjb9_d9kdjhhhx1BDIcR-Aq_fiE9jlS2xNK57O_SshzRSI9vMddClFxE5Opb9uaOnAh4wuCUhOcy1lzi03vShxpN-bv7lbdVa8tsGAy3My4yRwxzXrrKd9LVA9a4R1L1GUe6zWWihEYcywc/s1600/gesture024cr.jpg

good luck!

What Indian religion has followers wear a ring?
Q. There's a kid in my class, he's from India. He's always wore this ring. It's band is copper colored, the stone is a brown circle/oval shaped. When someone asked why he wears it he said it was for his religion.

A. ringism




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment