Saturday, April 27, 2013

What would my career title be if I brought decayed houses back to life?

Q. im in school for cad. i have a knack for restoring things & remodeling.
i dont have any construction experience, however I am a hands on type of person.

A. I guess a house flipper i mean unless theres a more sephisticated word or something

What is the most popular Architectural CAD Package used by Architects?
Q. I have been an Engineering Designer for 30 years, and have used Catia for the last 18 years. Now though I am looking for a change of career.

A. When I was in school, the Collega of Architecture used AutoCAD. Their thought was that with knowledge of AutoCAD, you gain the basic familiarity with CAD software and learning other CAD software once you learn AutoCAD is easy.

What major can I select that will allow me to get a career in drawing that will be financially beneficial?
Q. I am in my 2nd year of College and will have to declare a major soon. I honestly don't know what I want to do. I really dislike Math, and consider English boring. Since I was a kid I have always wanted to do something that involves drawing, and I still want to have a career involving drawing but I just don't what. If I just get a diploma in art, then what can I do with it?


I consider myself to be skilled in drawing, but I can't find a career would be finiancially beneficial. I would like to do something with drawing related to videogames or sports. What major should I choose that would lead me to a career where knowing how to draw is necessary? I don't want to be an architect by the way, and the whole computer aspect of graphic design is kinda offputting, but if I could use graphic design with video games or sports I would consider it. Basically, I want a major that will let me get a career in drawing that will be financially beneficial.
I have taken a couple of classes in High School and am currently in an Intro to Drawing class in college.
I specialize in traditional drawing.

A. What kind of drawing? You don't mention if you've taken any art courses.

Architectural and engineering drawings are now all pretty much CAD. This is not so much drawing as using computer software.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment