Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What software do Interior Desingers use?

Q. Like when they are drawing a room and designing its interior... what software is used for that?

A. InteriCad...we use that at the office. Then to enhance the rendering part, we use photoshop.

I'm 15, and hope to get a job as an Architect after college, are my blueprints any good?
Q. Hi, I am 15, and in the 9th grade. I hope to go to college after high school, to become an Architect in Residential Home Design. When I was young, I taught myself how to design blueprints on the computer using Architect Design Software. Next year in 10th grade I selected an AutoCad course. These blueprints are not of any specific house. I was bored in class, and pulled out a piece of paper and started sketching the Blueprints, right from my head. When I got home I designed it on my designing software. Anyways, I was hoping to get your input on a design I just finished about an hour ago. Any comments/suggestions will be great.

3D Rendered image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91121041@N03/8572830325/

Ground Floor Blueprints: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91121041@N03/8573921054/in/photostream/

Second Floor Blueprints: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91121041@N03/8572829825/in/photostream/

A. The only part I would question as a carpenter would be that walk in closet on the first floor. Man you'd have to build a much harder roof (Broken hip, valley and a little hipped roof) just to add that closet.

Which would not be cost effective when that room is pretty big anyways and has no real purpose other than a lounge room or study. You could probably get away with adding a book case or something which is the same width as the closet along the left wall or along the wall of that small bed room.

If you would have designed a bed room with a double doors opening onto a balcony, I could understand the extra effort to build such a roof, but not for a closet. On that plan if you really wanted to add that feature into the roof, that roof projection should been in the larger bed room so as to make the floor space bigger in the smaller bed room, IMO

Apart from that I would give you 9.2 out of 10.

What is the best home design software?
Q. I run a home improvement business and am looking to purchase a software that will design mostly bathrooms and screen-rooms/sun-rooms. Looking for software that looks the most realistic for the customer and fairly simple to use. Thank you

A. you need a 3D simulators i think
you can use 3Dmax or Blender which blender is free and good




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment