Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How can I set up my ebay account to notify me when a certain item is listed?

Q. I'm looking for a particular type of software called VectorWorks, which is for CAD. There is no listing currently on ebay but I would like to be notified when someone does list it in the future.

A. First, sign in to your account. You don't need to be signed in to do a search, but you do need to be signed in to get alerts.

Next, do a search for the item you want. If there are currently some items matching that description, then click "Save this search". When you do that, a popup will give you the option to receive email alerts when new items are listed.

If there are no items matching that description, you can still save your search. However, eBay may try to auto-correct your search terms if they think you misspelled something. If you see an auto-correction, there will be a link that says "Return to original search". Then you can save your search as above.

What do I google to find the market share for my business?
Q. We make biomechanical foot orthoses via proprietary CAD/CAM technology. I need to determine what our market share should/could be. I am stumped as to what to google. Any advice/help really appreciated.

A. You just have a look here.... and select one which can help you

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=world+wide+business+search&spell=1

For India i can give you a best site....

http://www.JustDial.com

This will really help you in your business...

Where can I find a list of foreclosures without paying some website?
Q. I am looking to find lists of bank owned foreclosures in California, but I do not want to pay some website $50 to do a search for me. I know B of A has a search, but there are only a couple of listings. Does anyone know how I can get a list of foreclosures in California without having to pay anything?

Thanks in advance!

A. Call a title company in your area that does foreclosures or HUD deals they can get information before the houses go into foreclosure most of the time on the house that are going up for bid first. Here is a site that you can look at also
http://www.foreclosure.com/state/ca.html Find the property that you want and then you can find the rest of the information on tax site for that county, go to google and type the county name then CAD this will give a wealth of information on the property.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment