Saturday, January 26, 2013

How do I find comission Only salespeople?

Q. I have a business which need some expert salespeople that can be in the field of graphics, cad, and small business consultation. It is a small start up and I am willing to give 15% commision plus incentive bonuses based on sales quota.
I have a business which need some expert salespeople that can be in the field of graphics, cad, and small business consultation. It is a small start up and I am willing to give 15% commision plus incentive bonuses based on sales quota.
I am located in Orlando Florida. Will like salepeople all over the USA under districts

A. Try posting your ad on CraigsList - http://www.craigslist.org/ you may find some folks willing to work on commission-only basis. I should warn you, however, that you will probably not find "expert" salespeople willing to work that way... especially for a start-up.

Your other option is to hire college kids looking to earn some cash in their free time. They may be less dependent on a steady income stream and be therefore more willing to work for commissions.

Hope this helps!

How much funds do i have to show for canadian study permit?
Q. Under the requirement where is says I need to show proof of funds, exactly how much do i have to show? For one year of tuition and expenses or all 3 years? And does this all have to be in cash? Can I show one year's worth of cash and a supporting steady income? And can the funds be shown in my aunt's account with documentation with her intent to support me financially?

A. it depend on your course as ...i came to canada on student visa it was a 3 yr diploma i showed $100,000 CAD......but make sure cuz u'll be on student visa so your fee would be 11000$-12000$ a year(in 3 yr diploma)..ie 33-36000$..plus your living expenses like 400-500 rent..50-70$ cell phone bill/month.....food......as you won't have a driving lic so a monthly bus pass 50-60$ approx....it means your monthly expense including everything would be around 650-700$ ie say 700$/month=700*12=8400$/year....total
tuition fee 11000-12000$/year
living expense 8400$/year
so u need to show your annual income in your home country including your expenses in canada....because if u show less annual income..and your canadian expenses are more than they gonna say if your expense in canada are more how will your family support themselves backhome....and ya you can show your aunt's money, she just need to sign a affidavit that she is sponsoring your expenses..or you can get a study loan....but if your course is 1 or 2 yrs then you can show less .....and canadian embassy they don't consider property or gold ....cuz some people show property/land or gold...but its not considered good...only good things is show liquid money..ie bank deposit.....some kind of investment in banks...no shares(stock market)..good luck

Is there a less expensive brush as good as the Furminator?
Q. I LOVE the Furminator! Unfortunately I keep borrowing my friends, because I have a hard time spending $60 for a cat brush. Are there any generic brands that have the same incredible results? Or to I need to fork over the cash?

And people, if you are going to give me a hard time and are going to be rude. Don't bother answering.
I live in Canada. I'd buy it from the US, but after I add duty and shipping, it's not worth it.

A. Hi!
I am also Canadian (from Quebec) and got the real FURminator (medium size) from Ebay.ca for $23.00 CAD including shipping - and from a Canadian seller to boot ! Check it out, it's worth a look!
BTW I use mine for my bluepoint ragdoll cat - he's such a beautiful cat but a also a horrible shedder - the FURminator helps a lot, I'm glad I bought it. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment