Monday, January 28, 2013

Any ideas for a creative presentation for a school project?

Q. I need to design a pillar for a Roman emperor in Western Civ. I can use absolutely anything to do this, like online design software, or an actual, physical structure. I'd love some ideas on how I can creatively present this pillar to the class. I was trying to find some 3D design software to use, but I haven't found any free ones yet. So any ideas are appreciated!

A. I think PowerPoint is the best way to communicate this but what may be unique is to include music from each of your time periods you're going to discuss (for example, the number one song when you were born, then music you listened to as a child, then maybe music during your pre-teen years, your high school years and finally what you like now. You could also include photos of yourself from each of these periods if you have them or at least photos of other things from each period like magazine covers, or cars, fashions, tv shows or movies that were popular, etc)

What programming language I have to learn to create an online multilayer game like Silk Road?
Q. Hi, I am a web designer, used to work with HTML, Java and PHP. I want to learn new field "Game Programming". I have some knowledge about the 3D Designing, But i want to know what programming language i have to learn in order to start the long way of creating online multi-player games like "SilkRoad, Conquer etc.... " ??

A. I would say Java or C/C++.
A few game engine where you can create your own game
http://www.udk.com/
http://mycryengine.com/

There are a lot of tutorials for it, if you want to start learning. Just look it up on their main website or forum, otherwise, search it on youtube or google.

What programming language I have to learn to create an online multiplayer game like Silk Road?
Q. Hi, I am a web designer, used to work with HTML, Java and PHP. I want to learn new field "Game Programming". I have some knowledge about the 3D Designing, But i want to know what programming language i have to learn in order to start the long way of creating online multi-player games like "SilkRoad, Conquer etc.... " ??

A. most ppl say you must learn c++ or c#




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment