Friday, December 28, 2012

What is the best free 3D CAD Design Software for a mechanical student?

Q. What is the best free 3D CAD Design Software for a mechanical student to be installed and learned?

A. Actually "Autodesk Inventor" and "Solidworks2008" are the most best two and the most known, and easiest to use as well.

I use Autodesk Inventor v.11, it is very effecient, easy interface, and simple to draw and produce layouts .. etc. I 've learned Autodesk Inventor in only 2 weeks, and then I did so many projects with this software. it 's really nice and simple.

Students share this program (and many other programes) on torrents, you can download the free "torrent prgram" (2Mb) from www.utorrent.com and follow the instructions and you will find everything simple.

Then download the CAD progrma using the torrent file downloaded from any of the sharing websites.

Here are the links for the torrent files that will allow you to download the prog.

Autodesk Inventor :

http://rapidshare.com/files/151414986/__Demonoid.com__-Inventor_11__autodesk__crack_5322825.0188.torrent.html


Solid works :

http://rapidshare.com/files/151415377/_-Demonoid.com-_solid_works_solidworks_2007_with_service_pack_2_2i_update_5322825.0188.torrent.html



Both programes have Tutorials and Help files, which is really simple and easy to learn from. and in short time. If you are new to torrents then you will probably need help, just messege me.

Good Luck

Hey does anyone know where to find 2d CAD to 3d design tutorial?
Q. Ok I know blueprint software like illustrator and 3d modeling software like 3ds Max but Im in dire need to understand how do I turn a blueprint into 3d reality. A tutorial on how to do so would be of great help 2 me. If u wonderful ppl know of any I would b most grateful for ur help. Thanx in advance.

A. Autocad does it...there are internal tutorials for it and it is rather simple...

Marine Design Software - Is there a 3D CAD Software for Designing Boats?
Q. Something that's cheaper & easier than AutoCAD and specially built for marine design.

A. 3D Boat Design is one of the easiest CAD software I've worked with. It is fast, flexible and creates any kind of floating object (boat, yacht, ship) from just one surface. It can also run hydrostatic calculations.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. I am so grateful for this post and thanks such a lot for sharing it with us. 3D modeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission. FCPX

    ReplyDelete