Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Can you take a photo of your home and alter things like paint color, furniture etc?

Q. I'm really interested in redesigning my space with wallpaper, paint and furniture before I go ahead and purchase these things. However, I'd love to be able to design it online sort of like those 3d designs they have on tv shows so I could get a feel of what it would look like. Anyone know of a site like that?

A. Greetings!

Several branded paint companies have "color tools" that help with selection.
Although I'm not endorsing one brand over the other I have offered a link to Sherwin Williams.
They offer a phone application to help with choosing paint colors.
Better Homes and Gardens has a similar application as do other name brand paint mfg. companies.

What is the best laptop for a online college student?
Q. I really am looking into the HP mini 110 by that artist with the 3d design and it seems like it would be simple enough for me just need internet and word. However I want to make sure that would be the best for me. I go to school on line and am a stay at home mom. So I want something small so I can go to my room and have some alone time when doing my work. Do you think this computer would be good for me?

A. Gateway $400
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Gateway+-+Laptop+with+Intel%26%23174%3B+Pentium%26%23174%3B+Processor+-+Burgundy/9614836.p?id=1218131338798&skuId=9614836

Intel Pentium Dual-Core

Trust me, if you are going to college, you would want something more powerful than a netbook.

How can i make a massive online multiplayer 3D game like runescape?
Q. how can i make a massive online multiplayer 3D game? i need something easy to use it can be online or it can be PC software i just want to create and put on the web.

A. if you would like to design MMORPGs i suggest you start by learning HTML, its a coding language that can be used to make web based applications, you can find a step by step learning guide for many coding languages at www.w3schools.com. runescape is coded in jave, but youll need HTML, which is the building blocks of all net languages i know, to start you off (java's also on there).

you can also find "MMORPG creators" online. i have heard these reveiwd and i can tell you they are far from able to make something of runescaps calibre.

Im affraid to say however that your sights are a little high. runescape has a team of many hundred people working its offices. if you seriousley are aiming to start this career path i suggest you set the sight lower, start with less complicated games and good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment